GENIO’S RANGE OF PREMIUM COFFEE ROASTERS
Expect high-performance, premium hand-crafted coffee roasters, engineered for optimal performance, batch after batch.
MICRO COFFEE ROASTER
The newly launched Genio 3 roaster is ideal for beginner or sample roasting.
SHOP COFFEE ROASTER
Genio 6 drum roaster is perfect for startup and medium capacity roasteries.
Genio 15 is suited for roasteries with a larger production capacity of more than 1 ton a month.
Genio 30 is ideal for serious roasting operations where speed, consistency & reliability are key.
THE GENIO DIFFERENCE
The Genio coffee roaster range was developed by Neil Maree and perfected by the Genio engineering team. With cutting-edge electronics and superior mechanical systems, all Genio roasters are designed to create specialist temperature and heat transfer profiles.
Roasts can easily be duplicated thanks to the machine’s excellent stability and easy to use control system. The Genio range is ideal for any type of roastery: from beginners who want to start their businesses to commercial roasters who need to roast specialty batches or test new roasting profiles.
- Unique blend of convection and conduction heating
- Genio’s drums are oversized with more than enough space even at maximum capacity
- The drum has 4.5mm inner and 2mm outer carbon steel walls with a 4mm air gap in-between the two layer – allowing air to move freely between the two layers and keeps the inner drum cooler and evenly heated.
- Special ceramic paint on the outside of the drum for perfectly stable and even heat distribution across the entire surface.
- 3-layers of ultra-high temperature ceramic insulation on either side of the drum to reduce energy usage and better consistency between batches.
- Our low NOX, silent 25kW atmospheric gas burners ensure precise energy delivery throughout the roast.
- The burners are paired with advanced gas valves and a fully automated ignition and flame monitoring system.
- With adjustable position, specially machined housings and high-temperature food-grade grease, our bearings and drive trains are designed to last for a lifetime.
- The aluminium cooling bin coupled with a dedicated, 1600 Pa, 1000m3/hr Elektror cooling fan cool the beans down to room temperature in as little as 3 minutes. It’s light weight makes it easy to remove during cleaning and the anodized finish reduces oil buildup on the surface.
- The solid stainless steel agitator assembly comes with spring-loaded 5mm Teflon scrapers to stir the beans and empties the bin seamlessly.
- We offer the world’s longest warranty of 3-years for regularly serviced machines.
REQUEST A DEMO
No matter what your location is, Genio Roasters will gladly arrange for an online demo on one of our roaster models. Our new state-of-the-art Zoom Room allows us to do real-time training and demonstrations on any of our coffee roaster models.