We are design and manufacturing engineers, and we enjoy the challenge of solving technical problems and imagining better ways of doing things.
Technical issues with your coffee roaster invariably mean downtime in the roastery, resulting in unmet roasting schedules and a potential loss of business. It is therefore crucial for us to provide you with high quality technical support so you can get the best performance from your machine every day.
We have created a Genio Owner’s Hub, where you will find an answer to almost everything technical from getting started to overhauling your machine, accessible around the globe at any time.
Should Genio’s extensive Knowledge Base not solve your problem, then customers can get almost instant help from our other Technical Support Channels, including our lifetime free email support with quick response time to our virtual on-line sessions, depending on the complexity of your problem.
At no point will you feel abandoned or frustrated by your technical problems. We listen and learn from our customers. Everything you share with us about our machines is worth gold. You often give us valuable insights.
Genio is a product-centric business and technical support is a critical part of our overall value proposition. Hence, we believe in continuous technical training which will prepare and enable you to maintain and look after your lifetime investment.
Genio 3-Year Global Warranty
- Genio offers a 3-year global warranty on all our machines which we are proud to stand by.
- Genio machine parts and workmanship are warranted for a period of 12 months or 6 800 roasting cycles from the date of sale, whichever is the sooner, provided however that the roaster shall not be subjected to more than 26 roast cycles in any 8-hour period. The warranty may be voided if these provisions are not adhered to.
- The Purchaser may not repair or modify the machine in any way without written approval from Genio Roasters. Any such unauthorised repairs or modifications shall void this warranty.
- The warranty covers only a failure in the parts and workmanship arising from normal, careful, and prudent use of the goods and expressly excludes breakages, abuse, neglect of the goods, and faults caused by improper maintenance or repair, and all modifications carried out by the purchaser or any other third party.
- The Seller’s liability in terms of this warranty shall not become effective unless the Seller has received written notice of the defect within 3 days of it becoming apparent to the Purchaser. The Purchaser shall not make use of the goods from the time that the defect becomes apparent until it has been repaired. Genio Roasters shall endeavour to repair the equipment, or provide instructions, or make other arrangements to affect such repairs within a reasonable time frame.
- The Purchaser shall have no rights in terms of this warranty unless the price and all other amounts owing to the Seller have been paid in full.
- The warranty does not cover scratches, dents or marks made to the body, framework, parts, components or panels of the roaster, or any other aesthetic aspects thereof.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever (except for the liability provided for in this agreement) shall the Purchaser have any claims against the Seller for loss of profits, business interruption, or any consequential or indirect damages of any nature whatsoever.
- The cost of shipping or transporting any replacement parts for warranty claims shall be for the Purchaser’s account.
- Any labour charges incurred during the repair process that was not agreed upon beforehand in writing and that does not bear a direct correlation to the physical repair of the equipment, shall be passed to the Purchaser.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever including all forms of negligence, acts or omissions by the servants, agents, contractors, or any other persons for whom by law the Seller is responsible, shall the Seller be held liable for consequential loss sustained by the Purchaser.
- The warranty period may be extended for a period of 6 months at a time, up to a maximum of 2 years after and provided that the Seller services the equipment at the appropriate intervals as prescribed and authorised in writing by Genio Roasters.